Master Session with Joe Justice and Jeff Sutherland
Master Session Workshop – Agile in YOUR Context
Special course with Jeff Sutherland and Joe Justice, founder of Wikispeed
Registration for this class has closed.
Solutions IQ Headquarters
6801 185th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98052
How do I apply Scrum to what I do? How do I implement Scrum in Sales? Or Finance? Or Manufacturing?
Be a part of this first-ever opportunity to work through your toughest Agile implementation issues with two industry experts. Jeff Sutherland and Joe Justice will work directly with participants to tackle your biggest challenges. Together they will focus on the best practices that both software and non-software teams are using for maximum delivery speed and responsiveness. Whether you’ve got a functioning Scrum or are getting ready to get Agile, this session will help evolve next steps for you and your team and company.
Workshop topics include:
• Collaborative sessions directly with Jeff and Joe to apply Agile principles to YOUR context
• Collaboration with decentralized team members
• Scaling Scrum and Agile practices
• Agile Scrum principles applied to a manufacturing context
• Working within an iterative framework
• Increasing market response rate across your portfolio
• Product modularity
• Frugal design and manufacturing techniques
• Compliance and regulatory requirements
Bring your hardest problems and be ready to share them in this unique group problem-solving experience.